As Dan and I work on the final preparations on our 1949 MG TC before our departure from Glasgow on the 31st of January, we wouldn’t have been able to complete without the support of the many specialists based at Bicester Heritage. Below is a list of the businesses that have helped us with our preparation of the car-
- Ryan Edwards Exhausts – modification of exhaust system
- Harry Fraser Trimming – modification of seats, new tonneau
- Vintage Radiators – testing of radiator
- Autowax works Coffee shop – coffee to help work through those late nights!
- Classic Oils – sponsorship for all lubricants used on the trip
- Bicester Heritage – letting us drive round and round the test track for hours on end!
Thank you all for your tremendous help – the specialists at Bicester Heritage are top-knotch and we are honoured to be amongst some of the best!
We hope you’ll track us during the event via our live tracker – http://locatoweb.com/user/monte2016 — or if you’d like to see us in person, we will be in Banbury on the 1st of February. Details can be found on our last blog post.
Kind regards and many thanks,