Being days away from the start of our Monte adventure, we wanted to share with you all where will be for the coming weeks — but of course, we never know what adventure may be in store for us once we depart, so it’s best to keep a close eye on our tracker!
The detailed navigation from the Monte team can be found on the Monte Carlo website. Our general plan is as follows:
- 30 January – Depart Bicester Heritage at 9.30am and travel to Renfrew
- 31 January – Rally starts at 18.00 at Paisley Abbey. Travel to Barnby Moor and stay overnight
- 1 February – Depart Barnby Moor and travel to Recques-Sur-Hem with a stop in Banbury for passage control
- 2 February – Depart Recques-Sur-Hem and travel to Dijon and stay overnight
- 3 February – Depart Dijon and travel to Valence and stay overnight
- 4 February – Depart Valence and travel to Monte Carlo!
- 5-7 February – Travel back from Monte Carlo to Bicester Heritage
When we completed the Monte in 2016 in our WT Tourer, we had a successful journey with no major issues – just one failed dipped-beam headlamp bulb filament and a small paper exhaust gasket. You can read all about our previous journey on our 2016 Monte Carlo blog.
Wish us luck as we iron out the final details before our departure. We hope you’ll be able to see us along the way.
All the best,